Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Gift


I found a rusted Trunk
accidently in a corner of
my storage room
eagerly I opened it
that was full of textbooks
mostly from my elementary school life
most of them were White ants eaten,
except one ;
that was full of 
toffee wrappers
peacock feathers,
gifts
from my friend
a grey eyed  girl.
now the past becomes present
fills me 
so awesome and haunting moments,
magical moments near lilly pond
fishing in shallow river 
playing beneath the rain
OH what  an awesome moments 
that were
evergreen
a relief from the  boring life now 



7 comments:

  1. Great to stumble on lovely memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A rusted trunk filled with treasures of the past- a time machine to take you to happy, carefree moments of the past. Lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always delightful to cherish the past moments.. beautifully penned :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Haiku #22 (Life)

  in  the prison of time , a  prince of dreams  ; handcuffed with fate